Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

groOrganic Garden Planner *Review*


So I am in the middle of my free trial of the groOrganic Garden Planner...

This thing ROCKS!!! It lets you put in how big (or small) your garden is and lets you plan out what vegetables you want to plant and where! They also help you decide what to plant when! They put your frost time (you put in where you live and they will tell you your frost periods)and helps you decide what to do when!

For some one who is a bit of a novice like me this program is a godsend!!! If you are a novice just starting out or an expert I would recommend this product to anyone! You can even plan for the next season or next 5!!! I love this program!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment