Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!!!

With the biggest BBQ holiday weekend ahead of us I want to know your favorite cheap recipe to bring to a cook out!

Although my pasta salad is usually a favorite it is not something I make a lot due to the cost. I have a bunch of dips that I n=make but I get sick of the same old same old after a while... So tell me what is your old stand by... Share with everyone and try to estimate the cost! Your recipe may just help someone this weekend and their's may just help you! 

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite "Cheapies" for a cook out with kids is watermelon! I cube it up, put it in a bowl, then (depending on price) put some blueberries and/or slice strawberries on top. Quick easy and (depending on price and season) cheap!!!

    ReplyDelete