Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Why I truly love Crowdtap!

I know I know you all must be sick of hearing me toot the horn of Crowdtap! But let's get real here, if you know me at all you know everything I do has a motivation behind it and that is to help others! By just clicking quick links, be involved in discussions, and do other tasks I earn money. In less than a week I already earned my first $10 which meant I could trade it in for a gift card... YAY ME!!!

Why am I so excited you ask...

Yes I get $9.50 in an Amazon.com gift card but the main reason is the remaining .50 (plus the matching .50 which equals $1) goes to helping bring fresh water to people in developing countries that NEED it! To me that makes this really worth the effort!

I am excited for the time that I can give more money to charities and be saving so much that my earnings go to the charities on my heart than just trying to get through the holidays. But until Then I will keep tooting Crowdtap's horn and thank them for n=being the most socially conscience reward site out there that I know of!

No comments:

Post a Comment