Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Reveiw of a Great Free Ebook!
























I was given this ebook to review!  Honestly at first I was excited!! I love hosting parties and especially themed parties so I figured this was perfect! It was a light easy read with links to purchase the items and decorations they talked about. If this is your first time planning a Luau Themed Party then this is perfect! They give you game ideas and lots of decoration and goodie bag ideas too but if you are an expert at party planning then this may be a skip. Honestly if I had to give it a 1-10 (one being lowest) it would be a 7 1/2! I would recommend looking through because she may have just mentioned something you did not think of! To get your hands on a copy of this book CLICK HERE! you won't be sorry ;)





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Business 2 Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment