Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Shaman & Ayahuasca Review




I found this book the very enjoyable and very assessable! Sometimes books of this nature can be drawn out and on a plane that is to high for most due to the fact the author is trying to be preachy and self righteous, this was not the case at all! Michael Wiese went to Peru to write and research the book, and gained access to Campos that most people never would be able to! The book describes the ayahuasca experience and it's true culture and not just the pop culture version of it.


I recommend the book highly. There is also a DVD documentary by the same name that goes along with the book that I am excited to order!

I really truly recommend this book! It opened my eyes up a lot! I don't want to give to much away because I want you to read it, but it truly was an education!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Business 2 Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment