Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WAHM Wednesday!! 8/17/11

So in our first installment of WAHM Wednesday I would like to spotlight:

THE BLUSHING VIOLET!!!


Suzie is working mom who likes to use downtime to make jewelry,
especially rings, pendants, and earrings. Primarily self-taught, she
began making jewelry in 2009. After selling a few items to friends and
co-workers, she decided to take things to the next step and opened a
shop on Etsy and started a business page on Facebook in March 2011.

Wire is used as the main medium, and everything in her shop can be custom made,
so you get exactly what you're looking for. If you don't see something
you want, just ask!


Suzie makes some really great jewelry out of her home. You can check
out her items and order on Facebook -
www.facebook.com/theblushingviolet - and through Etsy –
www.theblushingviolet.etsy.com





 Some of her wonderful creations include:















But my absolute favorite of all the things I have seen is:





This necklace is what caught my eye! A perfect mother's necklace! This necklace has special meaning for me since, anyone who knows me knows, I call my children my peas! My son is my pea and my daughter is my little pea! A good friend of mine just found out she is pregnant and just saw her first ultra sound picture and I told her that know she knows why they call a baby in your belly "A pea in the pod"!

I absolutely adore this necklace and plan on splurging on it for my self very soon! She also has the peas come in different colors (birth colors, pink or blue, or any colors you want) and you can get the matching earrings as well! Please take a look at her Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/theblushingviolet?section_id=7938864 ) and if you have any questions please contact her on FB ( http://www.facebook.com/theblushingviolet )!













This is my pick for WAHM Wednesday! Do you know a WAHM you would like to nominate or re you a WAHM... If so please add their name to our list at! (http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=239711279396430) ) see you next Wednesday for the next installment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment