Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Skillet Bacan Jam... SAY WHAT!







To say I was nervous is an understatement! I was very wary and it took me awhile before trying but this morning was the day!! I took two pieces of bread spread the jam on and put some black forest turkey on and... I was pleasently surprised! Really! It has a nice kick and reminds me a bit of Grandma's cooking!

Not sure if I will eat it every time I have a sandwich but this time it was A O K! Even the hubby liked it!! I give this one a 7 out of 10!!!












If you want to order some yourself go to their website! And if you have any questions you can contact them ateat@skilletstreetfood.com!!!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment