Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

What do I do with all my Amazon credits from crowdtap, swagbucks, suoer points etc etc...

How many of you have a super smart, beautiful, talented, and frugal cousin... Raise your hand now!!!

Well if you could see me both my hands are way up in the air!! Today my cousin Theresa shared a brilliant idea on her FB wall!!

As you save up all those credits what do you do with them...

A)Buy the kids (more) toys (they won't use)

B)Buy your dad (yest another) tie

C) get the hubby another object for hiss obsession (I meant hobby)

Or D) BUY YOUR SELF SOME CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!

Here is a great shop on Amazon that my cousin so wonderfully pointed out and I would love to share with you!

The $15 Store

The store has cute clothes and accessories for just... You guessed it $15!!! What a deal! At those prices (plus using your credits) there is no reason to feel guilty about getting something for yourself!!

Some of my favorite things from the store are:






















This is just a small sampling of what they have to offer but at these prices you can't go wrong!!

Thanks T!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment